Clinical Regulatory Advisory Firm
A leading advisory firm is looking for several clinical leaders to assume the roles of Director Clinical Affairs. They are experiencing extraordinary growth due to high demand for their expertise & premier services. Our client is looking to immediately fill two (2) Director Clinical Affairs positions. The successful candidates will lead their clinical study programs, including the planning, implementation and tracking of clinical monitoring processes & administration, as well as, overseeing monitoring, data and safety plans.
Requirements for the Director Clinical Affairs include the following:
• BA/BS or equivalent degree in scientific discipline. Advance degree preferred (MA/MS, PharmD, PhD)
• Minimum 7-8+ years of clinical trial experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO and/or healthcare setting, plus 3+ years of supervisory experience
• Experience managing and resourcing Phase 1-4 studies
• Experience with Spine and Orthopedic studies
• Experience/knowledge as a project manager in medical device studies
If qualified and interested in being considered for the Director of Clinical Affairs, please apply with salary requirements and cover letter.
Local candidates considered only. Relocation could be offered for the right candidate.
No sponsorship available at this time. Please no 3rd parties, Corp-to-Corps
If qualified and interested in being considered, please apply with salary requirements and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com